WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
Bisley Pavilion is surrounded by Surrey countryside as part of a four square mile private site and is easily accessible from the M3/M25 motorway network, Guildford and Woking. Parking is virtually unlimited and Brookwood mainline train station is only ten minutes walk away.
Bisley Pavilion is located within the World Famous National Shooting Centre.
HOW TO GET HERE
- We are located just off the A324.
- Find us on Queens Road, just off King's Way.
- Easily accessible from the A322, B3032 and B3012.
By Rail (From London Waterloo)
- Take the London Waterloo to Basingstoke Train heading towards Basingstoke.
- Alight the train at Brookwood Train Station for Bisley Pavilion.
- Brookwood train station is 10 minutes walk away from the Pavilion.